Sorry for the silence over here. I have literally been knocked onto my backside by a terrible case of strep throat. UGH. It has been ugly around here. Luckily, Bruce's work was super flexible and he was able to be here most of Mon, Tues and Weds to take care of the kids. It got kind of scary a couple of times, I don't remember ever being that sick. It reminded me of my c-section recovery - that tells you something!! The worst point was when the Dr. said she thought I had the swine flu - that was really scary. Thankfully that test came back negative!! And, it is a new day and I feel a bit better. Bruce is going to work the full day and I hope to get a few things cleaned up around here. I'll try to get some pictures posted at least by the end of the weekend. Hope you are all healthy, happy and enjoying fall, wherever you are!
Griffin is 22.
Our dude is 22 today. He is doing so so good. We were able to visit him over the summer and check out his adorable apartment, cool mid-evil town (complete with an ancient wall surrounding the old city), see the church there where Bach wrote some of his important works on the organ, meet his best friend and enjoy some amazing German beers. What a treat to see Griffin thriving and making a wonderful life for himself in Germany. While we miss him so dearly, especially at the holidays and celebrations, we are so proud of him. Being a single dude, there is not many pictures of him taken throughout the year so enjoy some pictures of our visit with him. And a huge thank you to the man himself, for being willing to make his Mama happy by continuing this tradition. Birthday Interview What activities/sports/clubs were you involved in this year? Work What pets do you have? Iris and Daisy my cats Where did you work or study this year? Wohn- & Pfle...
Comments
Hope that makes you feel better!
Love ya,
Gabriella
love,
Jennifer