New Project

I saw the directions to make this wreath a few months back, but just now got to make one. It was soooo easy and fun. For a fabric lover like myself, an ideal project. My only comment about this project is that it took me a lot longer than I thought it would. I think it took me about 6 hours all together. Cutting the fabric took a little while, but making a pattern with it really took some time.
This one is, of course, for fall. I found the fabric on sale and loved it so now I will have to put it away for a while. It think it looks a little more "country" then I usually decorate but I am hoping it will still look pretty on my front door, come September.

Now, I may just have to go out and get myself another "honey bun" in spring colors! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I absolutely love that!!! And in my favorite colors as well. Hmmm...someone has a birthday sometime this year.. so if you decide to do another...I'm just saying (:o)


Love you!

Gabriella
Christi Gast said…
Soooo glad to know that. You know that your wish is my command, dear heart!

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.

Christina Lucia Gast