One for the baby book!

I just wanted to tell you all about Griff's BIG day yesterday. He jumped off the diving board at the pool for the FIRST time!! I was so proud of him. The lifeguard asked him if he wanted to try, helped him put a life jacket on and that was it. I waited in the water and he just walked over to the board, climbed on, counted to 3 and jumped, and then did it 20 more times. I am so proud.
OK, got to go, we are headed to the Audubon State Park for a family walk in the woods. They are know for their awesome bird diversity so I will definitely bring a camera.
Have a great weekend.
P.S.
We put in an offer for a great house last night....they have to reply by Monday morning....keep your fingers and toes crossed for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast