Hope you all have a great weekend. We are heading to Knoxville to spend the weekend at my Dad's house. My sister and family are in the country visiting for 2 months and we couldn't be more excited to see the baby. It will be a fun time to reconnect with family we haven't seen in a long time (10+ years) and celebrate my Granddaddy's 80th birthday. Next week we will hopefully find out Sprout's gender and possibly even be closing on the new house -- I will update you as things unfold. I will leave you with a few more Lake Malone pictures.











Comments

Anonymous said…
hello I hope you have a great time with your sister and grandma and Grandpa. Give them all a hug for me. The pics are wonderful. I love the fall colors. Love you,
Jennifer Wright

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast