Tuna with Orange-Pepper Salsa


In an effort to expand my palate to include seafood, (I know I should have done this at 22 not 32!) Bruce has been putting some different items on the grill. My new favorite is tuna steaks. We just tried this AWESOME salsa - totally fresh and delicious. My favorite part is the use of mint. So many recipes put cilantro in any time they want an herby kick so it was cool to see something different. Also, in this climate of mango salsa mania it was great to use oranges. It was easy peasy to make, took very little time and added such great flavor and color to a summer time dish. (Sorry for the blurry photo - low light I guess.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.