21 Weeks Old


Lucy tried rice cereal for the first time on Wednesday. At first, she was NOT impressed...nursing is sooo much easier after all. She has steadily gotten a little better each try. It won't be long until I am pureeing up huge batches of green beans and squash!!
We saw the Dr. this week. She told us Lucy looked super healthy except for this terrible heat rash she has developed. It started on Sunday and has gotten worse as the week has gone on. Now I just try to keep her cool and comfortable. Lucy is still in the 50% for weight but has jumped up to the 95% for height and head size. Bruce found the head size figure totally disturbing, protesting that HIS baby does NOT have a big noggin. I keep trying to tell him it's a good sign that she has a big brain. And, she is totally teething....she is a gnawing on my hand, soaking her top with drool kind of mess.
The rash and the teething together have made for some rough nights. I am averaging about four hours of sleep a night. I AM SOOOOO TIRED! Luckily, pre-school is totally wearing Griffin out and we can all lay down for a nap in the afternoons which helps me get through the day. I can feel my battery slowly being drained down to empty - TGIF!! It will be great to have Bruce around the next 2 days so I can catch up a bit.
I have some great photos of our time in MI that I am going to try try to post this weekend.
Take care friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.