Moving Day

The house is so very still and I am enjoying a last few moments of quiet time in what's bound to be a hectic day. I have spent the last week packing our life up, (I think I am currently at box #178,) explaining in agonizing detail what is going on to Griff (again and again and again) and saying goodbye to all the amazing, dear friends/family that live here in Michigan. It has been taxing on my body, mind and soul and I am looking forward to a slower time when we first move to Kentucky in which to recharge my batteries. As soon as we get settled down there, I will be posting lots of fun pictures of my last nights at work and the Super Fun Going Away Party that the Marino's threw us. I did take a few minutes for myself this week to get my hair done ( or my "butter whipped" as Bruce calls it) so y'all can love or hate my new brunette do' when you see the photos.
See ya' on the flip side.

Comments

MountainWave said…
Wow, big changes going on. You all are in our thoughts and prayers for smooth sailing over the coming weeks.

And by the way, the English Premier League is footie, football, or futbol otherwise known as soccer.

Love ya'll

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast