43 Weeks Old

We had a BIG week here! Lucy stood up in her crib for the first time (and I was lucky to have a camera close by to catch it!) This was the first time she had pulled herself up at all. It was on 1/20/09...she was doing her part for change!
Who is that gorgeous girl looking at me? This week she also started crawling in the "traditional" way. Up until now she has been just doing the army crawl. Now that she is mobile, she is gone the minute you set her down. (Yeah, I realize this picture shows the world we have yet to do something about the hideous bedroom wallpaper...what can I say? We have been busy.)
If I leave her unattended for even a minute I am never sure what I'll come back to. She is really enjoying exploring.

For old times sake: This was taken the first time Griffin ever pulled himself up.


Definitely siblings!

Comments

4cheeseheads said…
Way to go Lucy!!! Watch out world, Lucy's coming......

I loved the flash back to griffin's pic. look at his face? adorable. I'm so glad we knew you guys back then and we have all those memories of griffin and jake playing together as babies.

Miss you guys.
Anonymous said…
That's my girl!!!!!!

The toilet paper caper is only the
beginning Christi...look at all of
the places she can go in your big
beautiful house! Uh Oh!

Miss you all terribly!!!
Gab
Anonymous said…
Great pictures of the kids. Wow she is realy growing. Have a great weekend.
Love,
Jennifer Wright
Anonymous said…
Carrying on in the "Christina spirit"! Way to go girl!!...Better get up, there's alor to do! She's spectacular!
And honestly, it brought tears to my eyes to see Griffin. He was/is such a sweet boy. Please tell him, the next time I see him I want my bones to dance with his bones in the warm SUNSHINE...It's zero degrees here in Michigan! Keep on DANCIN' all of you! Love, Mom/Gran

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.