surviving

So, we had a HUGE ice storm rage through our sleepy little town. We have had to evacuate and arrived in E. Lansing at the Moms' house at 4 am this morning. I want to post our story, but in all honesty, I am a little bit in shock about the whole thing. Bruce has to leave Sunday to get back down there to work in the hospital which is running on generators and desperately needed by the community. Griffin, Lucy and I are going to be staying here until the power, water, and communication lines are restored. I am going to spend the next few days warming my bones and enjoying my husband before he leaves. I will blog our full story the begining of the week. We appreciate all your thoughts, prayers and positive energy tremendously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast