Easter then....

My Mom just sent me this picture. Obviously taken Easter morning, maybe in '83? Many of my childhood memories have this tone. All 3 of us girls and Mom dressed up pretty, usually matching, to celebrate something or other and we loved it. As a child, feeling part of this clan, and looking the part, was so comforting and strengthening. It wasn't until we hit our pre-teen years that we started to rebel against matchy-matchy. Thanks Mom, for all the work that went into getting us 3 together that morning, AND look how pretty you are!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This cracks me up!!! That is the world's ugliest couch we are sitting on. I think this picture made my day :)

Alexis
4cheeseheads said…
i love this photo. i can definitely tell who is who. there are facial features on you and your sisters that are still with you today. your mom looks amazing. thanks for sharing an oldie but goody.

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast