Play time

My pal Katie and I took our girls to the park yesterday. What an amazing November day! I keep thinking this is the last nice week, let's make the most out of it. And then...the next week is amazing too and I think the same thing! Well, in the end, we have had a whole season of gorgeous weather and we have made the most out of each week.
Katie and Phoebe were nice enough to bring lunch over AND a dozen eggs fresh from their coop....Delicious!! We had yummy farm fresh omelets this morning and were so thankful for friends who share.Although there is a year age difference between the girls, Lucy is hot on Phoebe's tail and it won't be long until she is keeping up.
I am loving that the women I am really connecting with have daughters around Lucy's age. Surely reinforces my belief that the right people will show up in your life at the right time if you remain open. I think openness is the key. That is something I am always trying to remember. Be open to receive the love, light and gifts this life has to offer. That nothing is stagnant, everything is always changing, I just have to remain open to the possibilities.
We have had a rough couple of weeks here with colds, busyness, and my mood (which I am blaming whole heartedly on my hormones!!!) I feel like I have been slowly closing myself off, disconnecting in a way, but yesterday in the sun and fresh air and with such good company, I was able to shrug off that yuck and open up again.
I mean, c'mon on, look at that smile!

Have a great weekend, y'all. Peace.

Comments

MountainWave said…
Lovin' this posting. Openness to the Abundance, to the Flow, the love light and gifts, yes yes yes. And so excited that there is a chicken lady in your life!! There's just somethin' about that....and to the great timing of it all.

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Christina Lucia Gast