Day 2

It is really hard to get a good picture of 4 little kids. This was my best one...don't know what is up with the girls chewing on their hands. Must be genetic!
I have to say I am super stoked about these skirts! I MADE them!! YEAH, they are the first clothing items I have made and I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out...although, they are a little on the big side. That's ok though, just means they will get a little more use out of them!

My Dad and StepMom came up for the day on Saturday. We had a great time hanging out together and celebrating Father's Day a titch early. It was so fun to see Grandma and Grandpa to have this group of grandkids all together.

For those of you who don't know her, this is my sister, Jessica!! Isn't she sooo cute!?!



Grandma and Masami

Grandpa and Lucy

Comments

4cheeseheads said…
I know the challenges of getting a group of kids to sit still, look at the camera and hopefully, just maybe give a smile, ALL AT THE SAME TIME! We have attempted many a shots with cousins. We take so many photos and like you said, get only ONE good one. At least we get that ONE and can treasure it forever.
I loved reading about the good times you had with your sister and her family. So awesome to get that time with them. I think Alethia looks just like Jessica. And Masami has the best cheeks, did he let you kiss them?
What a great day for your Dad and Stepmom to visit with everyone. I can feel the love that must have been pouring out from all of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.