Dress-Up kids

My two little goof balls are becoming fantastic playmates.
Lucy is starting to LOVE playing dress-up with Griffin, even though her only choices are pirate, fireman, train conductor or a knight. Guess I should start expanding our dress up options!

It is hard to tell but this is Miss LuLu standing all on her own. She is doing so well at this. And although I've said it before, I really do think her first step is right around the corner.
I was trying to get a cute picture of the 3 of them, but this was the end of the photo shoot and Lucy had had enough. I love the knowing look shared by Griffin and Sunshine. Tomorrow afternoon we are headed up to MI for a QUICK weekend trip. I am going to take a much needed blogging vacation so there will *probably* not be anything new here until next Wednesday. Hope y'all have a great week. Keep cool (it's 90 here today!!) and I'll catch ya on the flip side. Peace and Love!



Comments

4cheeseheads said…
dress up is wonderful for their imaginations. i love lucy's hair in all her recent pics. too cute with the pig tails sticking out.
have a fantastic trip with family and friends. ;)
Anonymous said…
Have a great weekend in MI. It must be such a joy to see your kids play together.
Love,
Jennifer

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.