Well, due to technical difficulties, (for some still unknown reason the insurance company dropped Lucy from our policy 30 days after she was born - and we just found out today when we got to the Dr.'s office....yeah, maybe we could use a little health care reform!) Griffin was the only one that had to face the needle today - 5 times. Poor little guy. But, I gotta tell ya, my kid is a ROCKSTAR!! He whimpered a bit as he saw the nurse unpack the 5 large syringes, cried out as he got stuck, but never actually shed a tear. Less than 1 minute after it was over he was off the table and ready to go play. Although it suprised the doctor and us, Griffin has finally hit the 50th percentile in weight. He has always been in the 0-15% range. That news felt great. We feel like he is really developing a strong and healthy body that will serve him well in the future.


Oh yeah, and one more thing...




YES WE CAN!

We are happy voters tonight!

Comments

4cheeseheads said…
What a trooper that Griffin handled FIVE shots without any tears and back on his feet so quickly. I didn't know they needed that many for preschool. Last I heard from our doc is that Jake won't need anything more until he's 5. But maybe I'm wrong, or maybe our doctor gave him all he needed already. Jake has his checkup next Monday.

I could tell in your recent pics that Griffin looks to be putting some meat on his bones. It doesn't surprise me that he's in the 50% bracket. Way to go Griff. How much did he weigh?

Bummer about the insurance mess-up. What a pain for you guys.

I've been slacking on putting posts on my blog. Hopefully I can find time to get them up soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.