What a wonderful time it's been!

Well friends, this is my 500Th Post!!! Can you believe it?? Wow, I guess I've had a lot to say. I cannot tell y'all what a great experience writing this blog has been. I have loved the interaction with friends and family and being able to become and remain close to those living far away. I love the stories and memories it will provide for Griffin and Lucy, many years from now. For me it has been the perfect mix of journaling, scrap booking and letter writing. Knowing there are people out there that enjoying reading and keeping up with us makes me feel loved and comforted in my loneliest moments. And to those of you that comment, you don't know how much that means to me. Keep 'em coming. To hear what I truly want to say to you, readers of this blog, click here.

***OK, so just a little bit of business too...we have decided to drop the home phone and just use our cell phones. I am keeping my same cell number but Bruce's has changed. If you need either of our numbers, just e-mail me and I will make sure you get them. ****

Comments

4cheeseheads said…
we've enjoyed all your posts. you are a fantastic writer. we love being able to keep in touch with you and your family this way.

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank yooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu!

Popular posts from this blog

Griffin is 19.

Dr. Seuss Party, Part 1 Decor and Food

Watch out world, here she comes! Lucy is a very sweet 16 today.